Old 18-03-2005, 08:56 PM
Aaron Hicks

Holy heck! And it also works on roses, too:

http://sunshine-4u.com/roses

And cactus!

http://sunshine-4u.com/cactus

And your lawn!

http://sunshine-4u.com/lawn

Or your garden!

http://sunshine-4u.com/fertilizer

Or your bugs!

http://sunshine-4u.com/bug

Or your bonsai!

http://sunshine-4u.com/bonsai

The strangest part of that last one:

"If you'd like to obtain a beautiful mature bonsai without waiting
years, and without spending a fortune..."

If that's not ironic, I don't know what is.

Sounds like John Perez makes a lot of mistakes:

"50 years ago, John Perez poured on his lawn by mistake, a product
that we all have in our kitchens today. Days later, what he saw completely
changed his life..."

"50 years ago, John Perez poured on his roses by mistake, a
product that we all have in our kitchens today. Days later, what he saw
completely changed his life..."

"50 years ago, John Perez poured on his bonsai by mistake, a
product that we all have in our kitchens today. Days later, he saw that it
was effective to make his orchids grow faster..."

Bob also seems to write a lot of letters:

"It's very impressive. This is an invaluable reference if you want
to grow the perfect roses _fast_."
-Bob Johnson, LA

"It's very impressive. This is an invaluable reference if you want
to grow perfect orchids _fast_."
-Bob Johnson, LA

"It's very impressive. This is an invaluable reference for the
homeowner. I would highly recommend this ebook to all who are interested
in improving their lawns and gardens."
-Bob Johnson, LA

So- bonus points to anyone else who can find a suffix that
produces a live page with the same dreck! We've got /roses, /cactus,
/lawn, /bonsai, and /orchid.

The following don't seem to work:

/garden
/gardens
/vegetable
/vegetables
/tree
/trees
/shrub
/shrubs
/iris
/citrus
/orange
/apple
/pear

The top level (www.sunshine-4u.com) is even funnier.

So! I challenge the group to find more live links in the
sunshine-4u directory. The winner gets... aw, hell. I don't know what
they'll get. Don Pardo, what will they win?

The email address in the header is bogus. Send no mail there.

-AJHicks
Chandler, AZ