Old 23-03-2005, 10:17 PM
Lynda Thornton

In article ,
writes
On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:07:15 +0000 (UTC), Lynda Thornton
wrote:

One useful thing to do is to search on google but select images - you
should get lots of photos and hopefully you will be able to compare them
to your plant and get a definite ID!

Did try that, as it's a good idea and often works. Also tried doing a
selective search on crocus.co.uk for the plant, but no joy. I'm
beginning to think this plant doesn't exist and is just a figment of my
imagination (tho it is sitting out there in a pot now).

Hi Clare

The only other thing I can think of is if you take an actual sample of
the plant with flowers and leaves on it to a large plant nursery or
garden centre and ask for an ID - maybe you'll be lucky!!

Lynda