Old 23-03-2005, 08:32 PM
Jack Allen

Okay,

Below is my original post.

This year I'd like to again try planting scallions from seed. The last time
I put some medium in a tray, then the seed and then more medium. This is
okay until it comes time to sow the little plants. Can someone recommend a
good system of planting. I have medical problems that make it difficult for
me to bend over for any length of time. I would appreciate any and all
answers.

"garpal" wrote in message
On 3/22/05 6:27 PM, in article , "Jack
Allen" wrote:

I can't believe this group is this inactive this time of the year. Hey
everybody---
WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!

Jack
What is it that you would like to talk about/discuss? Start a thread
and
many of us will contribute.
Gary