Old 23-03-2005, 03:18 AM
DD DDD

Default Protecting Pond from Raccoons part 2

First thanks to al that gave me great ideas previously. I tried the
ultrasound and scarecrow water squirter but Raccoons just ignored them
after a few days. I have a 200 gallon preform and The netting material
for birds the raccoons eat it and still eat the fish. I guess its either
plexiglass with air holes or a chicken wire. Is there stainless steel
chicken wire? That wont rust? I would keep the edge open for the thirsty
birds ect. Or is there anything else I can use. This is the 4th year I
had this pond and we even had a few ducks around. Its so small I dont
know why. I just need to keep the frogs and the wild turtles that come
and go safe as I can besides my own fish. Well thanks, hope someone has
a idea. The pond is about 5x9 not to deep. Thanks