Old 23-03-2005, 04:18 AM
KoiDave

Well, my sonic system is directional and only comes on when there is
motion around the pond. You set a dial on the box to adjust the
frequency of the sound for the animal you want to annoy. The range
seems to be 25 feet. And my cats, who stay in the house, 15 feet away,
don't seem to even know it is even there. I have not heard the
neighbors dogs react to it either.

I went from torn up plants, over turned rocks and scared fish to no
problems at all.

Do your due dilligence and decide for yourself. I'm not giving advice,
merely stating facts as they apply to my situation.

Dave