Old 23-03-2005, 02:42 PM
Priscilla McCullough

Yup, they were loud last night.
It rained and made them louder.
Sometimes they keep me up.
Priss

"~Roy~" wrote in message
I usually go out at all hours and walk around the pond etc, and last
night there wa a mighty chorus of toads carry on. I have three or so
areas with heavy thick covering so foparrots feather, which may extend
perhaps 8 feet from the shore outwards and maybe 5-20 feet long...They
were literally covered up in toads setting on the thick covering of PF
all calling up their girlfriends..........I also spotted quite a few
bullfrogs, one of which is absolutley HUGE