Old 23-03-2005, 05:59 PM
Benign Vanilla

"~Roy~" wrote in message
I usually go out at all hours and walk around the pond etc, and last
night there wa a mighty chorus of toads carry on. I have three or so
areas with heavy thick covering so foparrots feather, which may extend
perhaps 8 feet from the shore outwards and maybe 5-20 feet long...They
were literally covered up in toads setting on the thick covering of PF
all calling up their girlfriends..........I also spotted quite a few
bullfrogs, one of which is absolutley HUGE

The SO and I were driving down one of the more wooded roads in our
neighborhood last night. As we passed large flooded, swampy area, I swore
there was a huge chorus of toads chirping away. We were way past it by the
time I got the window down.

Spring is coming.

--
BV