Old 24-03-2005, 02:03 PM
~Roy~

South central Alabama
Last night there was even more toads out and a lot more love calls
than the night before........

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 22:12:58 -0600, "Phyllis and Jim Hurley"
wrote:

===Roy,
===
===Where do you live? We haven't got our toads yet in MS.
===
===Jim
===
==="~Roy~" wrote in message
t...
=== I usually go out at all hours and walk around the pond etc, and last
=== night there wa a mighty chorus of toads carry on. I have three or so
=== areas with heavy thick covering so foparrots feather, which may extend
=== perhaps 8 feet from the shore outwards and maybe 5-20 feet long...They
=== were literally covered up in toads setting on the thick covering of PF
=== all calling up their girlfriends..........I also spotted quite a few
=== bullfrogs, one of which is absolutley HUGE
===
=== Put some color in your cheeks...garden naked!
===