Old 24-03-2005, 07:48 PM
Warren

Ross Reid wrote:
Makes me wonder why, when the seller is located in Canada, they will
only ship to the USA?

Probably because they're selling something that's dropped-shipped by a US
distributor. He's the retailer, but the distributor will ship straight to the
customer instead of shipping it to him first. That's not an unusual situation
for mail order catalogs, and has been adopted by web merchants. And with sites
like eBay, the retailer doesn't even need to maintain their own website.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
We're down to the wire. Do you need tax software?
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/taxes/index.html