Old 24-03-2005, 04:21 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Talk of snow and snowy pictures, brrrr. We had our own forecast for snow
last night or this morning. I'm glad to see I got up to drizzle, but I
wouldn't be surprised to see the foothills around us with snow at the top.
My ponds were up to 50* last weekend and have slowly dropped back to low
40's. (

Weather.com is predicting warmer temps for the weekend, but rain, rain,
rain, which we badly need. As long as it is nice the week after (spring
break) I'll be a happy camper. It has been an early spring here, frogs
woke up early, but it is turning out to be a late pond warm up and filter
start up for me. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~