Old 24-03-2005, 06:04 PM
DKat

"news groups" wrote in message
dkat wrote:
Thank you. I'm on Long Island (in the middle of the Island on the
Northend - by the University of NY Stony Brook). And you?

Northeast Colorado Springs, CO. Today is simply gorgeous this morning!
Very deep blue sky, sunshine, and the forecast looks like this: Today: A
20 percent chance of showers after noon. Partly cloudy, with a high around
50. North northwest wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Tonight: A chance of rain showers before 8pm, then a chance of snow
showers. Cloudy, with a low around 25. East northeast wind between 3 and 5
mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2
inches possible.

Friday: A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high
around 36. South southeast wind between 5 and 15 mph. New snow
accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Friday Night: A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a
low near 23. South southeast wind 7 to 13 mph becoming north northeast.

Saturday: A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high
around 34. North wind between 15 and 18 mph.

Saturday Night: A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 3am. Partly
cloudy, with a low around 23.

And then on Sunday, back into the 50's. So, I think I will take Friday
off to do some work around the pond. I can see any of my lilies yet
because of an algae bloom. Maybe the snow, cold, and no sunshine will
temper this. LOL I sure hope so because I have not seen my fish in 3
days.

Have a happy Thursday!
W. Dale
Pond pictures soon!

Looking forward to seeing your pictures! I was born in Meeker. I still
miss that part of the country but when I move, if I want my husband to be
with me, it will have to be to warmer grounds....