Old 25-03-2005, 12:53 PM
GARLAND HANSON

Oh, Yes! They turned yellow, then brown, then crispy, then fell off. On
one of my nicer plants (of course...), I'm currently left with one pristine
leaf and one half-green leaf. The rest are toast. I'm sure the plant has
been set back for a year or two. We'll see what happens. At least this
particular plant has an extensive root system and I'm hoping that this kind
of underground horsepower will help new leaves appear and grow quickly.
We'll see...

"Eric" wrote in message
ups.com...
Thanks for all the help everyone. Garland, thats exactly whats
happening. Yes, it had been a cool a few weeks ago but I thought they
were in the clear. It sounds like cool weather may be the issue. Mine
started to yellow at the bottom too. Did the leaves on your phals turn
completely yellow?

Eric