Old 25-03-2005, 10:01 AM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Pam Moore
writes
On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:14:09 +0000, Chris French and Helen Johnson
wrote:

Many moons ago - 1999 I put together (from suggestions given by other
posters to urg) a faq of suppliers. See link in sig - it's up again.

A very useful and interesting site. I'm sure urglers will be able to
update site info for you.
Seeing Abacus Nurseries as the first entry, what has happened to David
Hill? We have not heard from him lately.

Pam in Bristol

I got some really interesting Dahlias from him last year including one
that was absolutely HUGE and had cut pets so looked like an enormous
shaggy aster. He sent e his catalogue though I see he isn't doing as
much this year but I believe his knee was playing him up.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph