Old 26-03-2005, 10:06 AM
Xi Wang

The orchid may be too new:
Phal. Money [Hausermann 2002] = Phal. Mary Rose X Phal. Dawn Treader

I couldn't find a pic of the former, but Phal. Dawn Treader is pictured here
http://orchidview.com/gallery2.htm

Cheers,
Xi

Larry wrote:
I have a phal labeled Phal. money. I remember buying it from a vendor at an
orchid show a couple years ago. It has not bloomed yet, though it is very
healthy with 3 leaves, several new and old healthy roots, and growing
nicely. It is mounted on a thick wooden branch (I think a grape vine). The
humor was "money growing on trees".

Surprisingly, I tried to find a picture of one but can't, even after an
extensive Google search.

Can anyone point me to a photo?

Thanks in advance.

Larry