Old 27-03-2005, 11:57 AM
Toni

"ant" wrote in message

So don't buy a house near an airport. OTOH, if an airport tries to start

up
near where you already live, I assume you'd do something?

It is not only homes near airports that are affected.

The airplane noise has increased substantially over my neighborhood in the
past year, and I am at least 15 miles from Fort Lauderdale International
Airport. In the winter months (when doors and windows are open) you can't
watch a movie without having to pause several times while a plane roars
overhead.

Between that and the goldarned ice cream man I could scream.

Toni
South Florida USA
Zone 10