Old 27-03-2005, 03:11 PM
Ray

EFG grows many of them mounted on driftwood. The plant was named as a joke
to prove "money does grow on trees."

If I recall, they're pretty much standard whites.

"Larry" wrote in message
. ..
I have a phal labeled Phal. money. I remember buying it from a vendor at
an orchid show a couple years ago. It has not bloomed yet, though it is
very healthy with 3 leaves, several new and old healthy roots, and growing
nicely. It is mounted on a thick wooden branch (I think a grape vine).
The humor was "money growing on trees".

Surprisingly, I tried to find a picture of one but can't, even after an
extensive Google search.

Can anyone point me to a photo?

Thanks in advance.

Larry