Old 27-03-2005, 05:06 PM
Connor T

just take a look at just about any spring lawn fertiliser - most include
moss killers.

Just using a moss killer isnt likely to solve your problem - by fertilising
too the extra vigour in the grass should outcompete the moss.

also worth looking at why there is moss, and fixing that ( drainage / light
etc? )

"Blair" wrote in message
I bought a bag of Lawn Sand which I had assumed contained a chemical which
killed moss. After putting it on there appears to be no blacking of the

moss
which in the past would have happened by now especially as we have had

rain.
The bag I had before did have sand and a chemical mixed.
If it is not called Lawn Sand what should I be asking for?

--
Blair Malcolm