Old 27-03-2005, 05:31 PM
JennyC

"Lynda Thornton" wrote in message
Hi

Yesterday I spotted a black cat stalking across our front lawn (never
seen one there before and I see the front garden a lot) with something
in its mouth, it looked grey and like a small animal of some kind.

I didn't think it could be a baby bird yet, too early surely? What
might it have been, a baby squirrel perhaps, it looked a bit big for a
mouse, but maybe a large one? Any ideas?

Plus has anyone found an effective deterrent yet, what do people think
of Silent Roar?
Lynda

Mole, Vole, Rat, Ferret, Weasel .....?
Ours used to bring in all sorts of things..... all the above, seagull (!), BbQ
sausages (still in packet!), frogs, toads, parrot(s)....
Jenny