Old 27-03-2005, 07:38 PM
Geo

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 16:48:28 +0100, "Blair"
wrote:

I bought a bag of Lawn Sand which I had assumed contained a chemical which
killed moss. After putting it on there appears to be no blacking of the moss
which in the past would have happened by now especially as we have had rain.
The bag I had before did have sand and a chemical mixed.
If it is not called Lawn Sand what should I be asking for?

The instructions usually say to apply when the lawn is damp with dew and several
dry days are expected. This gives the stuff time to burn the broad weeds etc
before it is washed off and into the soil. What did yours say?

Geo