Old 28-03-2005, 01:18 PM
Mike

I am still trying to look for a cheap but effective way to deter those two
vermin cats next door.

Called the Cat and Dog Repeller, it works off 2 x 9 volt batteries and is a
small and very portable unit and is easy to hide. It is made by STV
International Ltd 2002 at Little Cressingham in Norfolk

We have had one for about two months (one of the net nannies will correct me
if I am more than 6 hours out) and it has been superb. Easy to move around
and deters VERY quickly.

Possibly the death knell to many readers of this newsgroup who would rather
ignore me and have the cat crap rather that go with me, "But I recommend it
highly"

:-)))