Old 28-03-2005, 05:10 PM
Jim Lewis

Does anyone have a source of info on this?? I can do
it by instinct, but have others asking me for
specifics.

Kits

Kan Yashorida's "Bonsai: Japanese Miniature Trees, their style,
cultivation and training" (1960) has quite a bit about
chrysanthemum bonsai.

The 1976 version of Sunset's book also has a bit on
chrysanthemum bonsai.

Check our archives. We had a discussion a year or two back and
someone provided some references. I THINK one of our members
did an article for one of the magazines.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - When we see
land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it
with love and respect - Aldo Leopold - A Sand County Almanac

++++Sponsored, in part, by Edmund Castillo++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++