Old 28-03-2005, 06:50 PM
dalecochoy

I'm going to forward to you all the info you need including the best book
info, which is out of print but fairly available through used book sites
like Bibliofind.com
I got a Like New one for $30ish dollars. Great pics.
Our club did a year-long workshop with them using Kings Mums "gnomes" which
are great for bonsai. About 8 types. Check their pages, get a catalog and
they have a $2 pamphlet on bonsai. Some old ones on their site.and I wrote
an article for American Bonsai Society journal a few years ago inc. pics.
I'll send you the article in a couple formats.
Regards,
Dale Cochoy, Wild Things Bonsai Studio, Hartville, Ohio
http://www.WildThingsBonsai.Com
Specializing in power wood carving tools.
Yakimono no Kokoro bonsai pottery of hand-built stoneware