Old 29-03-2005, 08:00 PM
Rhiannon Macfie Miller

Default waiting for the seeds to come.. :(

Rhiannon Macfie Miller wrote:
All these posts about all the lovely things everybody's been planting in
their gardens and the seeds I ordered haven't arrived yet...

They've finally arrived. The seed catalogue people had obviously looked
up my records and saw that I lived in Glasgow and sent my seeds there,
despite the fact that I had given them my new address once on the order
form and once in an email requesting them to update my record...

*sigh*

Still, they've arrived now, just too late for the Easter holiday.

Rhiannon