Old 29-03-2005, 08:00 PM
Rhiannon Macfie Miller

Default waiting for the seeds to come.. :(

Rhiannon Macfie Miller wrote:
All these posts about all the lovely things everybody's been planting in
their gardens and the seeds I ordered haven't arrived yet...

They've finally arrived. The seed catalogue people had obviously looked
up my records and saw that I lived in Glasgow and sent my seeds there,
despite the fact that I had given them my new address once on the order
form and once in an email requesting them to update my record...

*sigh*

Still, they've arrived now, just too late for the Easter holiday.

Rhiannon
Old 30-03-2005, 08:56 AM
Janet Tweedy

In article ,
Rhiannon Macfie Miller writes
They've finally arrived.

I wish the RHS seeds would hurry up and arrive. I ordered on line and
thought this year they would be earlier, but no, still waiting. How late
do you allow them to be before querying?

Janet

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Old 30-03-2005, 03:37 PM
Registered User

We had ours a couple of weeks ago (not that that's any help to you!) Incidentally, how good is their germination advice? I always do web-searches as well and come up with lots of conflicting advice. For example, in the case of Corydalis linstowiana, the RHS leaflet says sow them in Autumn, but other sources say they have short viability so maybe I should sow them now. I end up dithering and putting off sowing some things at all. And I know for sure they'll never germinate in the packet...