Old 30-03-2005, 06:04 AM
Travis

Tex wrote:
Like a lot of people I have a soggy yard for a number of days after
a rain storm. And most of the time the whole yard is squishy. I
would love to use asome sort of drain, but I am worried about my
septic system and leach field. The water doesn't smell like
sewage. Also I don't have a good place to drain the water without
flooding my neighbors yard. I might be able to find a place for a
dry well but it would have to be huge I guess. Any ideas?
thanks
tex

Do you have standing water? How much of your lot is impervious? Can
you divert the water to the street?

USDA Zone 8b
Sunset Zone 5