Old 30-03-2005, 08:19 AM
Conor Redmond

Default Seed Trading feedback

Hi,
I'm Looking for feedback on what features are important for a seed or
plant trading website.

I'd like to know if there are any good web sites that people have tried
and have had good experience with? Are there newsgroups that specialize
in trading? Any Books or FAQs that help the uninitiated like myself

My wife set up a site last week mostly as chance to play around with
some open source software technologies. Our choice of a seed/plant
website was probably a little odd as although we are keen gardeners,
neither of haver ever really traded before.

But we'd really like to set something that would be useful (and free) to
the casual seed trader. Your candid feedback would be very much appreciated

Thanks!
Conor
http://www.gardennut.com