Old 30-03-2005, 03:37 PM
Ornata Ornata is offline
Registered User

We had ours a couple of weeks ago (not that that's any help to you!) Incidentally, how good is their germination advice? I always do web-searches as well and come up with lots of conflicting advice. For example, in the case of Corydalis linstowiana, the RHS leaflet says sow them in Autumn, but other sources say they have short viability so maybe I should sow them now. I end up dithering and putting off sowing some things at all. And I know for sure they'll never germinate in the packet...