Old 30-03-2005, 07:16 PM
San Diego Joe

"kc" wrote:

I've been leafing through my Drs Foste and Smith water gardens supply
catalog, and I see a couple things like a pond leaf eater and pond mini vac
that work by attaching to a garden hose...has anyone tried these and do they
work? I've got about a 1,000 gallon pond and I need to get some leaves off
the bottom...
Kirsten

Hey KC,
Can you fix the date on your computer (I'm guessing this is the problem).
Your posts always seem to be at the top of the list. This subject for
example, is dated July 28.

Thank you,

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Goldfish, a RES named Colombo and an Oscar.

"We need to make a sacrifice to the pond gods, find me a young virgin... oh,
and bring something to kill"