Old 30-03-2005, 04:44 PM
Sacha

On 30/3/05 4:43 pm, in article ,
"Phil L" wrote:

McCready wrote:
:: I just pity all those people that bought trays upon trays of
:: bedding plants at the weekend.
:: B&Q were over-run with the acknowledgeable.

I don't blame B&Q, this way they get to sell at least double the beding
plants they normally would, due to peoples stupidity.

If they had a conscience they'd warn people not to buy now unless they have
somewhere to protect those plants. And eventually, surely even the silliest
people are going to realise that they're putting double the money into the
pockets of GCs who don't warn their customers?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk