Old 30-03-2005, 08:52 PM
Phil L

Sacha wrote:
:: On 30/3/05 4:43 pm, in article
:: , "Phil L"
:: wrote:
::
::: McCready wrote:
::::: I just pity all those people that bought trays upon trays of
::::: bedding plants at the weekend.
::::: B&Q were over-run with the acknowledgeable.
:::
::: I don't blame B&Q, this way they get to sell at least double the
::: beding plants they normally would, due to peoples stupidity.
::
:: If they had a conscience they'd warn people not to buy now unless
:: they have somewhere to protect those plants. And eventually,
:: surely even the silliest people are going to realise that they're
:: putting double the money into the pockets of GCs who don't warn
:: their customers?

Big buisnesses don't have consciences, they are there to make money.
McDonalds sell entrails, fat and eyelids but as it comes from a cow, it's
100% natural beef!

They only have one interest and that is profits....if people aren't educated
enough to know differently, they will simply capitalise on that - sure there
will be a warning /somewhere/ in store about protecting vulnerable plants
from frost...it's probably on a six inch square poster in the electrical
aisle.

Behind some boxes.