Old 31-03-2005, 04:27 PM
Mike Sendrove

Default Euphorbia trigona question

Hi all - I have some questions about a Euphorbia trigona that I have
recently repotted.
Firstly - I understand that the E.T is not a cactus, and so should be
watered fairly regularly? How regularly? Should the soil be moist to
touch?
Also, what about the soil - I've repotted it into standard potting
compost. It doesn't seem to have grown at all, whilst the E.T next to
it, still in it's original pot, seems to have gone nuts recently. For
the record, both of these plants are on a windowsill. I'm not sure
which way it's facing, but one's looking well and the other next to it
(the one I repotted) isn't doing *anything*
Should I have repotted the E.T into some sort of well draining mix,
like I would put a cactus into? Why might the E.T not be doing
anything at all?
Thanks for any advice,
Mike.