Old 31-03-2005, 11:07 PM
Glenn S.

pixi wrote:
The reason I sent the previous message was because my computer is once more
doing the same thing and I cannot reset it this time. I know nothing about
kill files and neither does my server support group.

KILLFILE is not something that someone can do to you (personally) or
your computer. It is merely a way for them to stops yours posts from
being downloaded onto their computer.

In other words, it's like them going to their post office and saying
"Don't put any mail in my folder from "pixi".

They can not do anything to your newsreader via KILLFILES.

--
G.D.Smith
Harpers Ferry, WV

FOR SALE: 2003 Swee****er 22' Pontoon Boat
http://icanhelp56.homestead.com/gs_pontoon01.html

FOR SALE: 1999 Fleetwood Mallard 37' Travel Trailer
http://icanhelp56.homestead.com/Mallard001.html