Old 31-03-2005, 04:56 PM
pixi

Default Kill file again

The reason I sent the previous message was because my computer is once more
doing the same thing and I cannot reset it this time. I know nothing about
kill files and neither does my server support group.

Old 31-03-2005, 06:11 PM
Reel McKoi

"pixi" wrote in message
The reason I sent the previous message was because my computer is once

more
doing the same thing and I cannot reset it this time. I know nothing

about
kill files and neither does my server support group.

================================
If you're using Outlook Express to read this newsgroup just click on
Message/Block Sender *AFTER* you highlight the person you want to KILLFILE.
:-) That should do it. Or just don't click on and download their messages.
Both work equally well.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

Old 31-03-2005, 07:06 PM
pixi

I don't want to killfile me or anyone else but my newsgroups are definitely
acting up and I don't know why.

Old 31-03-2005, 07:48 PM
San Diego Joe

"pixi" wrote:

I don't want to killfile me or anyone else but my newsgroups are definitely
acting up and I don't know why.

Spring vacation. The morons don't have anything better to do. Just do your
best to ignore them.

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Goldfish, a RES named Colombo and an Oscar.

"We need to make a sacrifice to the pond gods, find me a young virgin... oh,
and bring something to kill"

Old 31-03-2005, 11:07 PM
Glenn S.

pixi wrote:
The reason I sent the previous message was because my computer is once more
doing the same thing and I cannot reset it this time. I know nothing about
kill files and neither does my server support group.

KILLFILE is not something that someone can do to you (personally) or
your computer. It is merely a way for them to stops yours posts from
being downloaded onto their computer.

In other words, it's like them going to their post office and saying
"Don't put any mail in my folder from "pixi".

They can not do anything to your newsreader via KILLFILES.

--
G.D.Smith
Harpers Ferry, WV

FOR SALE: 2003 Swee****er 22' Pontoon Boat
http://icanhelp56.homestead.com/gs_pontoon01.html

FOR SALE: 1999 Fleetwood Mallard 37' Travel Trailer
http://icanhelp56.homestead.com/Mallard001.html

Ooops! Sorry for that large file - File 1 of 1 - _REL6106ppEmail.jpg (1/1) Imageman[_2_] Garden Photos 0 04-07-2007 03:45 AM
kill file pixi Gardening 16 01-04-2005 04:42 PM
This bunch is the kill file champions of USENET Roy Ponds 0 10-01-2005 12:07 AM
My Kill File Runneth Over Dunter Powries Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 18-02-2004 05:25 PM