Old 01-04-2005, 02:23 PM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

We have a hose item from Home Depot. It is on wheels, round, has a large
bag on top and jets that push leaves up into the bag. Works fine. Fine
muck goes right thru it. We use our pool leaf bag most of the time as the
wheels of the round thing stick on bits of gravel.
"kc" wrote in message
I've been leafing through my Drs Foste and Smith water gardens supply
catalog, and I see a couple things like a pond leaf eater and pond mini

vac
that work by attaching to a garden hose...has anyone tried these and do

they
work? I've got about a 1,000 gallon pond and I need to get some leaves

off
the bottom...
Kirsten