Old 01-04-2005, 11:57 PM
bud

you just cut enough off to make the tree manageable and pretty. I usually
cut at a node or where the branck splits. Mine will be going outside in a
few weeks and get a trim. I usually cut the really long branches and try to
shap the tree into a large kind of 'ball on the top?

"Tonya Heath" wrote in message
L. Mormino wrote:
I prune mine every spring when it goes out for the summer. The trimmings
will root if put in a pot of good soil and kept moist. I get about 90%
success in making new plants and give them away before winter freeze
them.

------

Where do you begin pruning? How far back do you go?