Old 02-04-2005, 04:35 PM
Rolling Thunder

Default Snapper Walk Behind Mowers??

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 17:57:29 -0500, "James"
wrote:

Do any of you have any experience with farily late model, self propelled,
walk behind Snapper mowers?

I've a Snapper walk behind. I've had it for nine years now. This
year it started on the third pull after winter storage. The tank was
dry. I've not changed the plug during this time but change oil
and sharpen each year whether it needs it or not, ha!

I paid about $500 for it. The blade is a direct connect to the shaft.
It has a recycle blade. I overheated it once and since
then it does use some oil; maybe a half quart during a season.

Works fine for a long time.

Thunder