Old 02-04-2005, 09:30 PM
Angrie.Woman

"Ross Vandegrift" wrote in message
On 2005-04-01, Margolis wrote:
anacharis is a cold water plant. You can grow it in high temps, and when
it
does grow it grows well. But it likes to 'melt' at tropical temps also.
Overall I wouldn't recommend it.

My tank runs about 82 deg F at this point: I must disagree.

I just trimmed the Anacharis out of my tank to pass on
the clippings. I pulled probably thirty stems out, most of which were
2-3 feet long! Two people on the group will be able to attest to that
when their plants show up this week ::-)

Yes, I will attest to that! Thank you very much for the plants - very nice
weeds. I can't imagine how your tank must have looked, considering there
was at least twice that amount in your tank.

Note to other parents: the plastic containers that single- serve pudding and
jello comes in make good plant containers.

What is this plant? http://www.indyattic.com/pics/plant.jpg Some of it
was tucked in the bag, so I planted it too.

Thanks again!
Angie