Old 03-04-2005, 04:55 AM
K Barrett

I have seen Mario Ferrusi's Masdevallia awards in teh AQ, and have lusted
for more pictures of them on the Toronto Center webpage. Actually I ahve
lusted for more pictures on just about *any* center's webpages....
K Barrett

"Bob Betts" wrote in message

Ray, you can contact Peter Poot at
I don't remember if Peter is the current president for SOOS but he is
the past president many times over and knows more about the society
than any other member there.
If he does not reply, contact Mario Farrusi at Mario Ferrusi
at
. Mario is the current president of the
Toronto Judging Centre and is also a member of SOOS.

We send our club newsletter to many societies including the Genessee
society. Phil Matt is a long time member and we send our newsletter
to him at
so far we have not had any
indication that the newsletter does not get delivered so the email
address should be good. If Phil cannot answer your questions about
their society, no one can.

On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 16:26:27 -0500, "Ray"
wrote:

Thanks, Mo. I find that most OS websites really aren't up-to-date. I

was
hoping some of the members would chime in...

--

Ray Barkalow - First Rays Orchids -
www.firstrays.com

"auntymo" wrote in message
hi ray. sorry to hear about the lost contacts.

if the soos you are referring to is the southern ontario orchid

society,
you can find their website he http://www.soos.ca/.
the president's email is listed under the executive link.

i also know the person responsible for maintaining their website. let

me
know if you need anything else. (sorry i can't help with the genesee OS
info).

--mo--