Old 03-04-2005, 07:36 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 16:04:16 -0700, news group wrote:

Hang in there, Jan. Spring time will be there so very soon (but not
soon enough)!!

Hanging in, ) but I'll just have to pretend it is spring this week
regardless. Only break I get till school gets out. So I must pot up the
lilies I divided earlier. The marginals can wait. Actually the extended
forecast looks pretty good after we get rid of this latest spat of
unsettled weather.

After spending most the day on outside stuff, a force inside day due to
weather wouldn't be so bad tomorrow.

One bit of fun news. I got a cool solar lantern from Costco today. Looks
like a glowing candle inside a Japanese lantern, it even fickers like the
real thing. ) ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~