Old 03-04-2005, 07:00 PM
Susan

Default Summer Hanging Baskets - Part II

Another question re summer hanging baskets. I always end up with either too
few or too many plants in a basket. I can find lots of recommendations for
types of plants but I can't find instructions on how many to use.

So, approximately how many plants would fill a 12" or 14" basket, using the
usual recipe of a geranium in the middle and trailers (bacopa, million
bells, verbena, lobelia, etc) around the sides and outside?

Does anyone have a favourite summer hanging basket recipe they want to
share?

Thank you.