Old 03-04-2005, 09:53 PM
mrchaos007

Default Herb Sale At Gardens of the Ancients Herb Emporium and Nursery

How ya all doing?

Mention you saw this on the internet and get 20% off any plant purchase
at Gardens of the Ancients. Best selection of herb plants in North
Austin. We also have a full selection of dried herbs, essential oils,
incense, crystals, books and much more.

We have many many rare and unusual selections, most of them have
medicinal value and most of those are very interesting just for their
ornamental value.

So you serious herbal gardeners check out the place committed to herbs.
You will be very surprised by our selection, reasonable prices and
helpful service.

Dave Schanzle
www.gardensoftheancients.com
Gardens of the Ancients Herb Emporium and Nursery
4800 Yager Lane
Manor, TX 78653