Old 04-04-2005, 07:33 AM

I am really excited about my opportunities with plants here. I have
hornwort (which I will put in the bedroom tank and hope it grows like
the weed it is given it can take temperatures up to 85 degrees
fahrenheit), some anubius, some crypts, wisteria which will probably
exclusively will join the java ferns growing in the bigger tank, these
are all on the way now. I also purchased flourish with iron, jungle
plant food, and the jungle co2 fizz factory (any good anyone?), which
are now on the way as well. I tried to buy a venturi power head driven
co2 diffuser, red sea brand co2 injector but couldn't find it even with
a search, instead of the jungle co2 fizz factory. Both seem to be good
for small tanks. I'm all set and hoping the hornwort takes off so I
have an endless supply of it and I can just then dump some into my
turtle tank for the turtles to eat. Later all!