Old 04-04-2005, 03:31 PM
Corcoran. Bil

Default [IBC] susquehanna bonsai club dig

Well we lucked out on weather for the dig. Despite the rainy (and
snowy) ride down it was dry all day, and only after we unloaded our
trees did it snow and hail. It was a fun day and those of us who rode
up and back in the truck have the bruises to prove it. It was nice
meeting you both and thanks to Jim Doyle for putting on another
wonderful event.

wmcorcor

== Anita and I will be at the dig on Sunday at Nature' s Way outside of
== Harrisburg. The weather should be clearing by then, although it
will
== probably still be muddy. We'll look forward to seeing some IBC
members
== there.
==
== Craig Cowing
== NY
== Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

++++Sponsored, in part, by Edmund Castillo++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++