Old 05-04-2005, 07:10 AM
Colin Jacobs

We seem to have gone off on a tangent. Please could I have the advice I
asked for?
"w.g.s.hamm" wrote in message

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 13:28:36 +0100, "w.g.s.hamm"
wrote:

I love cyclamen but cannot have house plants because of the cats

knocking
them over so I planted mine outside. I have little minature ones in

planters
which are out in full bloom right now and make a lovely change from

ruddy
daffodils which I dislike and I have full sized ones put right in the
ground.
You could always put yours outside for a nice alternative spring

display
.
HTH

Ruddy daffodils? You mean you have red ones? You should make a
fortune selling those!

Pam in Bristol

I was being polite. I was *going* to write "sodding" daffodils ;0p
I hate them, boring things. Around here they are as common as dandelions,
in every garden, every roadside verge, every bank, there are zillions of
them. For the last few years I have been digging up masses of bulbs from

my
garden and throwing them away.