Old 05-04-2005, 08:26 PM
Colin Jacobs

"pb" wrote in message
.com...
In article ,

says...
I have three Cyclamen in 3" pots that have always been in flower & are
healthy. I am not very good with house plants. Can they be propagated?
Should they be re potted? Anything else I should be doing to make them

last
another two years or so?
CJ

If they are the large florists type then they are not hardy. They will

stay in
the same pot until its bursts but you can repot them when they die down in

the
summer. Propagate from seeds. They should last well as long as you give

them
some dormant period, don't allow them to dry out too quickly or soak them

when
they start into leaf again in the autumn.

Thanks for the advice. Not all members in this group are ignorant *******.