Old 06-04-2005, 02:12 AM
Dwayne

The rec.food.veg. cooking news group is for vegetarians. I don't know why
they didn't answer you, but when I answered one of them and gave them a
recipe that included meat, my answer was blocked and no one saw it.

You might try again.

Dwayne

"China" wrote in message
I first posted this to: rec.food.veg.cooking ,
and did not get single post!

G'day All,
I'm really asking these questions from a gardeners
perspective, so I hope you don't think me 'off topic'.

When it comes to the cooking:

- How different are the many types of garlic?

- Is it important to different cooking styles?

- Is it worth growing more than one type for the kitchen?

- What are the largest or strongest types?

- Any opinions?

China
Wingham
NSW
065

-What do you call a garlic expert?
- Why don't I find any vampires in my garden?
- How many garlic's does it take to change a light globe?
- What does a Gar lick?