Old 06-04-2005, 02:55 AM
DD DDD

Ok thanks, I will use the UV if needed. Im so glad I finally got a
outside of pond filter. I have bad raccoons and they eat all my stuff.
But I put green colored wire mesh (1/2 square holes) on the top of the
pond. And to take this off takes hours. I can see all my creatures
without the raccoon eating them. The racoons tryed to get through the
metal but couldnt. I bought the heavy metal type. There is a 3 inch gap
so wild turtlels can come and go as frogs
I tryed the scarecrow and electric fence but for raccoons it was no
good. They just get zapped and get over it. LOL ... I dont want to hurt
the raccoons either. So the I hope I won this battle. Thanks all. I have
many more questions so have patients. Thanks