Old 05-04-2005, 10:45 AM
Magwitch

muttered:

On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 20:56:14 GMT, "Phil L"

:: On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 20:44:35 GMT, "Phil L"
:: wrote:
::
::: Pam Moore wrote:
::::: Is anyone else, like me, still waiting for their RHS seeds?
:::::
:::
::: Why don't you just go to B&Q?
::
:: Do B&Q give away the same selections of seeds too?

I don't suppose they do, but at least they are available when you want them,
IE, a month ago.

We received our RHS seeds a month ago. Pam is unlucky.

I'd like RHS seed ordering to be a bit more user friendly, downloading a
huge pdf etc. Why can't they automate it a bit so it's all online and
simple? Although it was a prime motivation for joining, I gave up as it was
too much hassle.