Old 05-04-2005, 03:48 PM
Pam Moore

Default RHS Seeds

Is anyone else, like me, still waiting for their RHS seeds?

Pam in Bristol
Old 05-04-2005, 09:44 PM
Phil L

Pam Moore wrote:
:: Is anyone else, like me, still waiting for their RHS seeds?
::

Why don't you just go to B&Q?

They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country
and our people, and neither do we."
- George W. Bush, 5.8.2004

Old 06-04-2005, 04:55 PM
Pam Moore

On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 14:48:44 GMT, Pam Moore
wrote:

Is anyone else, like me, still waiting for their RHS seeds?

Pam in Bristol

I should have been more patient. They arrived today!

Pam in Bristol

Old 06-04-2005, 09:11 PM
Glenda

We received our RHS seeds a month ago. Pam is unlucky.

We still haven't received ours yet.

--
10 Years! Coronation Street Weekly Updates for th'Internet
http://www.corrieweeklyupdates.btinternet.co.uk
Old 06-04-2005, 10:21 PM
Pam Moore

wrote:

Is anyone else, like me, still waiting for their RHS seeds?

Pam in Bristol

I should have been more patient. They arrived today!

Pam in Bristol

Oops!!! I was too hasty this time! It was Chiltern seeds which arrived
not RHS so I'm back to square one!

Pam in Bristol
Old 07-04-2005, 01:21 AM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Pam Moore
writes
Is anyone else, like me, still waiting for their RHS seeds?

Pam in Bristol

Ys Pam, still waiting in Buckinghamshire!

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Old 07-04-2005, 01:23 AM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Magwitch writes
muttered:
onth ago. Pam is unlucky.

I'd like RHS seed ordering to be a bit more user friendly, downloading a
huge pdf etc. Why can't they automate it a bit so it's all online and
simple? Although it was a prime motivation for joining, I gave up as it was
too much hassle.

Er, well they have! I ordered mine on line and have a nice neat printout
of the seeds order to show me what I haven't yet received, so it didn't
sped up the despatch process!

Janet
Old 07-04-2005, 08:10 AM
Pam Moore

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 01:21:11 +0100, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

In article , Pam Moore
writes
Is anyone else, like me, still waiting for their RHS seeds?

Pam in Bristol

Ys Pam, still waiting in Buckinghamshire!

Janet

Janet, what date is your acknowledgement? Mine is 3rd Jan. Don't know
whether to phone or not. They have never been this late before.

Pam in Bristol
Old 07-04-2005, 10:18 PM
Registered User

have received my RHS seeds last week, and just checked to see when i put my order in , it was the 5th December.

b&q! dont think they sell seeds of Kirengeshoma palmata somehow...

have you heard of the Hardy Plant Society seed swap?

if you collect some seed from your own garden and send it to them, they will in return send a comprhensive list too choose from, from memory it was about 20 packets you can receive for a nominal charge, and if you donate, you get an extra 10 choices. The range is as 'colourful' as the RHS, yet as you are relying on the other members to correctly identify the parent plant, there is the possibility of some surprises!

linette

www.applegategardens.com
www.toddingtonmanor.co.uk
Old 07-04-2005, 11:48 PM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Pam Moore
writes
On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 01:21:11 +0100, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

In article , Pam Moore
writes
Is anyone else, like me, still waiting for their RHS seeds?

Pam in Bristol

Ys Pam, still waiting in Buckinghamshire!

Janet

Janet, what date is your acknowledgement? Mine is 3rd Jan. Don't know
whether to phone or not. They have never been this late before.

Pam in Bristol

Will have a look at the receipt Pam. I am worried because many of the
seeds need fairly fresh sowing.
Janet
Old 08-04-2005, 11:13 AM
Janet Tweedy

In article , linette
writes

have received my RHS seeds last week, and just checked to see when i
put
my order in , it was the 5th December.

b&q! dont think they sell seeds of Kirengeshoma palmata somehow...

have you heard of the Hardy Plant Society seed swap?

if you collect some seed from your own garden and send it to them, they
will in return send a comprhensive list too choose from, from memory it
was about 20 packets you can receive for a nominal charge, and if you
donate, you get an extra 10 choices. The range is as 'colourful' as the
RHS, yet as you are relying on the other members to correctly identify
the parent plant, there is the possibility of some surprises!

linette

www.applegategardens.com
www.toddingtonmanor.co.uk

--
linette

Some of the naming can be a bit obtuse as well but I received about
50packets this year as I always send off for the free packets as well.
They come very early and are already growing away so it's just a shame
that the RHS is so late this year.

janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
http://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk

RHS seeds arrived Pam Moore United Kingdom 0 28-02-2004 11:21 PM
Our RHS seeds arrived today martin United Kingdom 0 26-02-2004 08:20 PM
RHS Seeds? martin United Kingdom 9 11-02-2004 09:46 AM
RHS seeds offer was Gardening Planning type of Software martin United Kingdom 6 20-12-2003 08:54 PM