Old 06-04-2005, 02:11 PM
Newt Newt is offline
Registered User

Location: Maryland zone 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by
I have 2 questions -

How come my hydrangea has not bloomed? I bought it 3 years ago - of course it was in bloom then - hasn't bloomed since.

Can I and if so when can I split my Montauk Daisy?

Thanks,

Cate
Hi Cate,

Here's a site that will help you id your hydrangea and how and if to prune.
http://www.hydrangeashydrangeas.com/index.html

You can divide your Montauk daisy now since it blooms in late summer to fall.
http://www.natorp.com/Montauk%20Daisy.htm

Newt
When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.